Exercise has to be built for you, because you are different from everyone else.
This is how we do it.
Step 1: The Consultation
We need to know if we are the right place for you. The best way is by meeting in person, understanding your needs, and seeing if we can help you reach your goals.
- No cost meeting that takes up to one hour.
- Understanding your injury, and activity history.
Joan's Body Activation Experience.
"I use exercise to train my body to handle the activities I love to do."
Step 2: Plan Construction
THIS IS THE INFORMATION GATHERING STEP TO KNOW YOUR BODY TO CREATE your CUSTOM STARTING POINT, AND EXERCISE PLAN. THE EXERCISE HISTORY FORM IS ALSO INCLUDED TO DISCUSS EXPECTATIONS, GOALS, AND FOCUS MEASURES ON WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOUR SUCCESS.
- Head to toe, joint-by-joint analysis.
- Information gathering to formulate plan, and define success.
Brian's Custom Membership Experience
"I didn't know that they not only got you stronger, but made sure that your previous injuries are considered to keep you healthy."
Step 3: Presenting the Plan
THIS IS WHEN WE PRESENT OUR PLAN FOR SUCCESS. we show you all the details of how we get from point a to point z. this is your report of findings
- Where in the body we will focus to start off on the right foot.
- A timeline and detailed plan on how long things will take and exactly we will do.
Andrzej's Muscle Activation Techniques and Personal Training Experience
"this method has been the solution to so many of my body problems."
Step 4: Starting the Plan
we guide you every step of the way.
- Personal attention to your details
- Get instant feedback on how the plan is working
- Modify plan as to meet expectations
Andrew's Custom Coaching Experience
"hopefully crushing it in baseball this year."
Continue Success: Custom Coaching Membership
watch all your abilities continue to progress, making DAILY activity sustainable.
- Convenient coaching hours.
- Your own process built specifically for you, not a work out of the day.
- Muscle Specialists that can guide you every step of the way.